More information about Fresh Wave's BOV spray bottle.
Bag-On-Valve (BOV) technology is more environmentally friendly than conventional aerosols, both in use and production. Traditional aerosols mix in liquid gas (hydrocarbons) to propel product — releasing harmful chemicals into the air and decreasing a product's purity. BOV bottles use compressed air within the bottle to push out product, without mixing and contaminating what's inside.
HOW IT WORKS
Inside the bottle, a bag is filled with product. When you press the spray button, compressed air in the bottle squeezes the bag, forcing product through a valve and out through the sprayer.
- Nearly 100% product emptying (no product left in can)
- No more finger cramps (just hold down nozzle for continuous spray)
- Sprays at all angles, even upside down
- Doesn't mix with propellant, keeping product pure
- Even spray pattern for direct odor control
- No harmful or flammable propellants, reducing air pollution
- Uses clean, eco-friendly compressed air instead of harsh chemicals
- Packaging is 100% recyclable
- Less product waste